+852 2153 6555 Call Us Now
allotment of shares


How to change your company name

There are two ways by which a limited company can add a new shareholders. Allotment of shares from the company and transfer of shares from an exisiting member.

Step 1—Choose a new name

Choose a new name for the company and check with us whether the proposed name is available for registration.

Step 2—Pass a special resolution

A company is required to pass a special resoltuion to change the company name at the general meeting.

Step 3—Approval from the companies registry

File the update to the companies registry within 15 days after the passing of the resoltuion for approval of the change name.

Know more about:

If you need further advise about how to issue new shares, talk to our company formation consultant to get a free consultation, or to arrange a meeting, please call us at +852 2153 6500 or email us at [email protected].

We also provide a wide range of business supports, including virtual office services, call answering, mail forwarding, working visa application and trademark registration, to assist you in managing a Hong Kong business at a minimal cost.

Talk to our consultant Today!

Back to Top